I certainly don’t land into any movies to watch. First I see, check the storyline and then go to watch the movie. If you are someone like me you are in the right place. After all, we don’t want to waste 2 hours of precious life into watching something that’s not worth it. Backed by some stupendous performances, spectacular direction, and marvelous technological intrusions, these movies have the potential to take you to whole new another world. You can travel to the new fiction-land, inspire yourself for a new journey of your life Or even enjoy a light-hearted romance with your partner.
Though we are mixed with millions of information and a mix of movies to watch before growing up. But here is the list of movies to watch before turning 30.
Harry Potter(1-7 parts)
Adaptation of the first of J.K. Rowling’s popular novel series about Harry Potter, a boy who learns on his eleventh birthday that he is the legend son of two powerful wizards and possesses unique magical powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, a school of witchcraft and wizards. There, he meets several friends who become his closest allies and help him discover the truth about his parents’ mysterious deaths.
The whole story revolves around three best friends Harry, Hermoine, and Ron. Where they fight With the dark lord Voldermort.
Though this movie is not just about magic or some fiction travel to different worlds. But you may learn some greatest life lessons that will stay with you. Like:-
- Be Brave and Fearless, no matter how many challenges life brings in your life. After all, confronting fears proved powerful in the Potterverse.
- You believe it or not friends play a very important role in our success or failure. They can be you biggest support system or even your Biggest hurdle. Harry went with his gut, rather than the advice of Draco Malfoy when it came to picking his pals in his first year at Hogwarts, and those loyal friends remained by his side all the way to the final battle with Voldemort.
- Dream and Live it. We all have big dreams and desires in our life. But the most important aspect is to really live a dream, feel it. When faced with a mirror that brought one’s ultimate fantasies into focus, Dumbledore told Harry: “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
- Age is just a number. You can’t underestimate one’s wisdom, courage, intelligence with his age. Dumbledore’s words, including his words about where wisdom is often found: “Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.”
- Good always Win and Love is immortal. No matter how much power you have, if you don’t have good intentions, You never gonna make it. And no one can defeat the love. It’s always in you. Harry’s mother died defending him, but her love lived on — and continued to protect him long after she was gone. Even till the last when Harry was able to defend himself against Dark Lord.
Being a childhood love of Harry Potter, I may write a whole book for the praise of Harry Potter. But, I would recommend that you should go and must watch it.
The Shawshank Redemption
“The Shawshank Redemption” was somewhat overlooked upon its release in 1994, but it’s since cemented itself as a universal favorite — and it’s guaranteed to make you cry. One of the highest-rated movies on IMDB.
Shawshank Redemption has stood the test of time and a must-watch movie. Starring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption was based on the book by Stephen King.
After watching the movie you will never think to quit again. The movie mentions the importance of not losing hope in one’s life, no matter what the situation might be.
The story moves around a man who has been caught in the false case of her wife’s death.
The story plot revolves around the successful New York advertising executive (played by Will Smith) suffers a great tragedy
(Loss of his little daughter), he retreats from life. While his concerned friends try desperately to reconnect with him, he seeks answers from the universe by writing letters to Love, Time, and Death. When his notes bring unexpected personal responses, he begins to understand how these constants interlock in a life fully lived and how even the deepest loss can reveal moments of meaning and beauty.
This can be great movies for anyone who wants to understand the importance of three elements love, time, and death. The storytelling is o good that you will be hooked to every scene. Undoubtedly Will Smith has done amazing role-playing in the movie.
Certainly, this is one of the best movies by director Christopher Nolan. Inception is a movie that marveled at both the audience’s mind and heart. It involves concepts of dreams and limbo that require high skills to be portrayed on the screen Christopher Nolan amazed one and well with how he managed to pull off such a complex storyline. A dream within a dream, dream within a dream, dream within a dream. Probably at the end of the movies even it’s hard to tell whether you are watching a dream or it’s a reality. Once again you will be able to see the amazing performance of the actors – Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Ellen Page, and Joseph Gorden-Levit delivered superb performances to back this brilliant script.
A great science fiction screenplay with great takeaways- ou should always believe in your dream and do every possible thing to make it happen and live it. But always remember to differentiate with reality.
So tell me how your list look like of movies to watch! Comment Below-